Listen, this is criterium racing. This isn’t waiting for two hours to see guys pass in 10 seconds. This isn’t a TV commentator trying to add color to a grueling 8% grade climb through the Alps. This is “What the heck was that?” followed by “$#!* Here they come again!”
And for that lethargic forty seconds the riders are out of sight on the backside of the course, the San Rafael Sunset voice and analyst, Justin Morgan, is breaking down every nuance of what’s happening before your eyes.
And you have a beer in your hand. And a cowbell in the other...
This is a party. This is a nightclub on wheels, outdoors, under streetlights as dusk falls on an idyllic cityscape of Northern California in the summertime. This is one of the best annual events in all the Bay Area.
You don’t want to miss it.
Neutral Technical Support
Neutral Technical support will be provided by SRAM.
Event Start/Finish Line Area
Access to the finish line will be strictly controlled. Only team personnel, staff & featured athletes with specific start/finish accreditation will be allowed. A specific area near the start/finish has been designated for team personnel so you may have quick access to your riders following the finish of the event.
- All fields are limited and typically sell-out. Please register early.
- Deadline to register - Friday, July 27th. Day of Registration might be available for certain fields.
- Teams are limited to 9 riders per event.
- All participants will sign a waiver/release form at registration. Those under 18 require a parent’s signature.
- USA Cycling sanctioned. Riders must present a current USA Cycling license at registration.
- Competitor age is determined by the age of the rider on Dec. 31st, 2018.
Race Day Packet Pick-up & Registration
- Located outdoors on C St between 3rd & 4th Sts.
- Registration hours 1:00pm – 7:30pm.
- Race numbers may not be cut, folded, crumpled, altered or defaced in any way.
- All USA Cycling rules apply.
- All information in this program is subject to change. Please verify your start times and other critical event issues at sanrafaelsunset.com and also on-site at Athlete Registration.